AIM research study two main “Big Questions”
- Do children who participate in the Arthur Interactive Media program, show positive changes in their social, emotional, and character development?
- How do these changes compare to children participating in the Martha Speaks Reading Buddies Program and children in other schools participating in their existing programs or initiatives already implemented by their schools?
AIM research study other “Big Questions”
- Does the quantity and quality of peer engagement or the buddy relationship impact students’ character outcomes?
- Does the quantity and quality of student engagement with the interactive media impact students’ character outcomes?
- Does the joint media engagement, or the relationship between peer engagement and student engagement with the interactive media, impact students’ character outcomes?
- Do answers to these questions vary or change based on students’ individual characteristics, such as type of buddy (little or big buddy), age, gender, ethnicity, income level, and school performance?